quarta-feira, 10 de abril de 2019

Terra Rosa - Mr. Freelance

Once I was working in this factory
They used to call me Jonah
I ain't no brown-nose, Ain't no toady
That's enough to lose their favor
What if those guys are so well-bred
And me, A pale yellow wormy
The fact kept racking my brains
Still it goes against my grain

*Get rid of the task
I'm sick of your shiny scales
You! None of your jokes!
I'm a Mr, free-lance

Again he's gonna take me, you know
To That small dirty room below
Playing bumb everyday
I plan and plan to get away
And I'm dying to Know
If you really need me or not
Oh, I got to get the answer
Before you throw out my cadaver

*Repeat

Ah, if only a god named sweety appear
Kids, you might get your sense of beauty
But keep in mind
Your daddy is a free lance

Meanwhile I muse in silence
I see myself...... I see myself...... I see myself
Stop, none of your jokes
I'm a Mr, free-lance

Get rid of the mask
I'm sick of your shiny scales
You! nome of your jokes!
I'm a Mr. free-lance

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página