quarta-feira, 10 de abril de 2019

Terra Rosa - Mono Iwanu Kao

yoi narabu gaitou ga yuugiri wo teraseba
mono iwanu kao wa fukan de tsumi na douke wo miorosu
The Curfew Tolls With Stroke The Parting Day.
And Leaves The World To Darkness And To Me.
yume wa mankanshoku no utagoe wo toorinukeru
konna yoru koso mono iwanu kao wa shinjitsu dake wo erabu no da
Now Fades a Glimmer And a Landscape On The Sight.
Then All The Air a Solemn Stillness Holds.

aoi shiroi uchuu no gyokurin
kasanaru tsuki no kao no gunshuu ga
mitsumeru hai ni shita tsumi wo
ano me wa ima masa ni......ima masa ni

And I Walk On And On Homeward.
Still That Face Stare At Me.
It Make Me Stay There.
The Times Get Feces To Increasing.
A Sadly Face, a Smiling Face.
Lovely, Peevish, Grim Faces.
Anymore!

Please......Please Choose.
Choose Me, Choose Me.
If You're In Two Minds.
But I'll Never Stay.
'Cause You'll Never Comfort Me.
Keep Smiling On My Back.
Silent Faces.

Stay Where You Are!
I Don't Be Afraid of You.
A Sadly Face, a Smiling Face.
Lovely, Peevish, Grim Faces.
Anymore.
Loved You.
Love You.
I Love You All.
Give Me a Hand.
Silent Faces.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página