domingo, 21 de abril de 2019

X Japan - Vanishing Love

I'm Bored To Death (Go Mad)
kabe ni tobichiru Sprinter of Glass (Shed Blood)
kaerimiru kako ni mushibamare chi wo nagasu
 
I Come To My Sense (At Last)
azakeri warai Outsider
subete kudakechiru kaikan ni me wo samasu
 
kioku ni yakitsuku omae no
sugata chi Head de hakisutero
I Don't Wanna Vashining Love
 
Break Out of (My Mold)
kagami ni utsuru False Face (Break Up)
miushinai kaketa yokubou wo bakukesu toki
 
Make a Past (At Girl)
maboroshi ni mita A Real Knock Out
kichigai jimita kairaku ni akekurero
 
*karamitsuku omae no genei wasurarenai kurushimi
chimayou kokoro no kakera wa kage mo katachi mo nai yume wo
ima mo oi-tsuzuiteru tsukurareta kyouki yosooi
 
"I Can't Stand"
How I try To deceive Myself How
"Waiting For You"
If Tear Turn In To Blood
"Can't Get Away"
How I try To Decive Myself
"Portrait of You"
No Matter What You Say
I Can't Lose Track of You I Missed
 
**Injury Deep Inside My Heart Still Remain
Cut Up My Heart, You Love
In My Illusion You Go Away
I Stand Rooted To The Spot (2x)
 
**Repeat
 
**Repeat
 
(Laugh At Me) Being At My Wit's End
(Laugh At Me) Even If It's a Forced Smile
(Laugh At Me) Being At My Wit's End

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página