quarta-feira, 10 de abril de 2019

Terra Rosa - Look For My Fancy

I'm left alone
But I'm happy and say
I'm a fantastic
Got a large room of my own

No ore else at home
So come into my room
Can you play with me?
Whenever I got time to spare
I call my dance friends

Never need a serious lover
Should enjoy your life
My heart's wavering all the time
So please, Don't you bother

What shall I do?
Something queer's going on in my Head
I wanna change the topic
But there's nothing instead

No one else at home
Oh, feel like jumping down from above
Things going bad to worse
Seems I've fallen in love

Stop making a fool
Should enjoy your life
My heart's wavering all the time
Yes all the time
So please, Look for my fancy

How hard I try: Look for my fancy
It's impossible to make it: Look for my fancy
Better cut it dead I guess: Look for my fancy
But it insists on going by all means

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página