quarta-feira, 10 de abril de 2019

テラ・ローザ - 湖底のヴィジョン

Look your thin arms.
Holes in the brain before use.
It running down.
You have old lead boots at the lake bottom.
And we thinking "why? My gods, why? Tell me why?"
 
*Vision of the lake bottom run throgh the city
Be quick get out from the boots.
A new day just begun.
 
It sparkles in your eyes.
 
Hey! Sweet little boy.
Water weed speaks to you with anxiously.
But what can be bone?
Maybe you're so good.   So good.   You're good.
 
*Repeat
 
how many nights you think?
Do you think that you can do what you been doing?
You have old lead boots.
Do you know?
You reply "yes! Yes I know! Yes I know! "
 
Vision of the lake bottom run through the city
Don't 嘘 and if you came along.
I know you can’t disagree.
 
It sparkles in your eyes.
I wonder how your feelings.
 
Come up to the surface.
And get yourself free.
Acsend with your hold up.
And make a new plan.
You'll begin to see the lights.
Let's keep it that way.
Now, you rush out from surface.
Up! Up!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página