quarta-feira, 10 de abril de 2019

Sniper - Phantom of The Night

Another day out on my own
I can’t get enough for what I need
I can hold the darkness
To put down the heart again

But late at every nights
I still hear you call my name
Oh! How strange fate is
Never dreamed of this

*You shining like an angel in the night
You said you love me tonight
I’ve been waiting for so long
I can’t believe you are gone away
*Now that you’re gone, I’m really not the same
Good-bye angel will we ever meet again

Phantom of the night Phantom of the night
Phantom of the night Phantom of the night

Nice is the day you first caught my eye
Can’t you see it’s crazy me out of my mind
I’m hungry for your love
I’m without you I can feel so bad

In the dark we made love tonight
And you’ll always ever love
When I’m with you every things alright
We were like angels in the might

*(Repeat)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página