quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2019

44マグナム - This One’s For You

Come on honey

俺の内側で動めくお前
Time and time and time again
俺だけに届くお前の叫び
Time and time and time again
But darling honey don’t feel so blue
It’s only money wish I was with you
Feel so funny nights without you
But honey, what can I do?


小さく震え俺にしがみつく
Time and time and time again
さみしい素振りする事も無く
Time and time and time again
It’s bad moneu not bad news
I love you honey just singing the blues
Sounds funny nights without you
Love yah honey this one’s for you

*maybe I may sound crazy
It’s my life, yeah
I really love you baby
What can I do
Rockin’ and runnin’ baby
Scared of love and life
I’ll never leave you baby
You are my life

*REPEAT

Making money make it for you
Miss you baby hearts are so true
I need you honey nights without you
My lover baby this one’s for you
Come on honey I love you, honey

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página