quinta-feira, 28 de março de 2019

44Magnum - 25 Miles

It’s twenty five miles from home girlMy feet are hurting mighty bad
Now I’ve been walking a three days
And two lonely nights
You know that I’m mighty mad
But I got a woman waiting for me
That’s gonna make this trip worth while
You see she’s got the kind of lovin’ and a kissin’
And make a man go stone wild

*So I got to keep on walkin’
Walkin’ I got to walk on
(Let me tell you ya’ll) Ah ah ah ah I’m so tired
But I just can’t lose my stride

I got a fifteen miles to go now
And I can hear my baby calling my name
It’s as if as though I’m standing at her front door
I can hear her that dog gone plain
Now I’ll be so glad to see my baby
And hold her in my arms one more time
And when I kiss her lips i’ll turn a back over flip
And i’ll forget about these feet of mine

*Repeat

Come on feet don’t fail me now
I’ve got ten more miles to go
I got nine, eight, seven, six, six, six
I got a five more miles to go now
Over the hill just around the bend
Although my feet are tired I can’t lose my stride
I got to get to my baby again

*Repeat

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Total de visualizações de página